[Notes on eating ginseng]_ginseng_how to eat_how to eat
Ginseng is a Chinese herbal medicine of Dabu. When taking ginseng, you must understand some precautions and understand some contraindications. Not all people are suitable for taking ginseng.
For example, it is best not to eat ginseng when the yin deficiency is hot, to avoid causing physical discomfort. In addition, the younger body is relatively good, and it is not necessary to eat ginseng to avoid improper eating of ginseng, which will affect health.
1. The ginseng with deficiency of yin and fire will make the yang fire too strong, and the physical performance will be in an over-excited and active state, which consumes body fluids. Patients often feel dry mouth and sore throat, dizziness of eyes, hot hands and feet, dry stoolSome problems such as ulcers in the tongue and nosebleeds are also called “unrepairable” by Chinese medicine.
2. When taking ginseng when having a cold and fever, the blood circulation speed in the body will increase, which will lead to aggravation of the heart palpitations, which will worsen the problem of cold and fever, which is not conducive to recovery.
3. Puffy ginseng caused by damp and heat has certain anti-diuretic effect. After taking it, it can not relieve the edema, but it will worsen the condition, and it is not recommended.
In addition, if oliguria is caused by renal insufficiency, ginseng is not recommended for treatment.
4. Insomnia, more dreams, and irritability. Ginseng takes more severe psychiatric disorders, which in turn leads to worse sleep effects, and it is difficult to resist the effects of meditation.
There are many people who are in the belly, and they are not suitable for ginseng.
After taking ginseng, this kind of people often have hyper appetite, have a sudden increase in weight, have a heavy body, feel sluggish, have a slow reaction, and have a bad head and feet.
5. Young people are not recommended to eat ginseng physically weak people, but for young people who are physically strong, eating will make the body angry, but it is bad for the body.
6, red-faced people Red-faced people are often happy, blood pressure is often high, and then taking ginseng will lead to increased blood pressure, dizziness, brain insomnia, insomnia and more.